We take your privacy seriously. Rather than wade through paragraphs of legalese, we’ll keep things simple. If you have any questions, please drop us a line
“We” and “us” refers to eleven36 media limited, trading as Cranked.
- We ask for information like your email address and phone number, in addition to your billing and mailing addresses, to enable us to provide you with a good service. Sometimes things go wrong. When they do, it’s much easier to resolve things if we’re able to contact you.
- There’s a checkbox during the checkout process for signing up to our mailing list. If you sign up to this you’ll only ever receive emails from us, never from anyone else. We tend to send out emails when a new issue has landed, or to flag up occasional promotions. We won’t bombard you (and you can, in any case, unsubscribe at any time).
- We pass on your details to our fulfilment partner, newsstand.co.uk, for the purposes of shipping your order to you. This is the only purpose for which newsstand will use your information.
- We’re committed to using robust security measures to keep your personal information safe, although no form of online data transmission is completely secure.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with data protection legislation by emailing us.