Cranked #12 takes a look at how social media influences our perceptions of places we’ve not visited before, meets a rider who’s used social media to fund his fat-tyred lifestyle, referees a discussion between e-MTB pro- and anti- factions, interviews Mint Sauce cartoonist Jo Burt on the sheep’s 30th anniversary, and dissects two very different races held on the same Sunday.
• In search of emptiness – Filtering out the Faroese hashtags
• On any Sunday – One day, two races: poles apart?
• E-fight! – That can of worms? We opened it. Stand back…
• The history joys – Flat-packed urban trail layers
• Mint – It doesn’t just have to be about the sheep….
Plus the usual mix of thought-provoking, irreverent and incisive commentary, brilliant photography and fastidious design. Your life will be better for reading it. You know it…