Cranked #13 is our biggest issue yet, at 140 pages. It’s chock full of adventure, from tackling the hardest race you’ve never heard of to jumping on a plane in search of insta-nirvana. We take XC racing’s pulse, talk to a man with a big strimmer and a vision, ask the Swiss how they do it so well, hang out for a weekend with the world’s most famous mountain biker and take a look at how a motorsport engineer aims to up-end mountain bike design.
• Wing + Prayer – Spanish Instadventure
• Oh Danny Man – world exclusive MacAskill interview
• Marji – you think you know tough?
• Sans Provence – trail restoration man
• Deviate – from the design norm
And of course, no issue of Cranked would be complete without the usual irreverent commentary, incisive insight, beautiful design and stunning photography. Read like you mean it. And then go ride…