Cranked #14 is our boundary-pushing issue. From a Mad Max-style attempt to scale all 282 Scottish Munros with a bike to a quest to find the ultimate freeride line in the Canadian Arctic, it’s all about finding new limits. We’ve an interview with the pro who turned electric, the inside line on probably the world’s oldest mountain bike club, a look at the world’s wildest enduro race and an exclusive chat with a Formula One driver who’s pushing his own limits in the Colorado mountains. Summer reading, sorted.
• Finale – a victim of its own success?
• Not Finale – escape from the maddening crowds
• Mad Max Munros – a whole lotta mountains to climb
• E-Pro – haters gonna hate
• Arctic Madness – wilderness antics
It’s all wrapped up in our usual confection of carefully crafted words, meticulously designed page layout and photography so stunning you could get lost in it. It even smells good…