EU customers: please order direct from our warehouse. Select your country in the drop-down menu and VAT will be calculated automatically. Your order will be sent to you direct from our warehouse with all the correct EU paperwork to ensure that there are no additional charges.
Cranked #15 takes a sideways look at riding bikes off-road. Because, after all, it’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you do with it. From a solo peak-bagging British Columbian rider to a thrash around a classic British route on a //cough// arguably thoroughly unsuitable bike, this is an issue that tackles the difficult questions head-on. What are we riding over, and does it matter? What’s it like to look after a downhill race team for a day? How does an aspiring pro turn a career-ending injury into a new riding chapter? What’s brewing in a farmhouse outbuilding on the edge of the North York Moors? And is the answer to a headline ending in a question mark ever ‘yes’? (spoiler alert: no). The answers to these and many more profoundly unimportant but strangely compelling questions can be found inside:
• Mullett – so many mountains, so little time
• Come the Revolution – turning Welsh mountains into riding gold
• More rooted than rad – dirt jumpers don’t grow old, they just start families
• Spray it! – airbrush artistry for perfectionists and heroes
• Appropriate tool – rocking up to a gunfight with a multitool and a spoke key
We can’t wash your muddy bike or unclog your washing machine for you. But we can promise you a rollicking good read to make the long winter nights more bearable.