Cranked #19 is our ‘question everything’ issue. Dave Anderson and Sim Mainey head off on an adventure based on nothing more than being intrigued by a name on a map, whilst Sam Needham discovers that a broken carbon frame needn’t mean adding to environmental destruction. Meanwhile, Marcela Bonelis and Carolina Sax realise that the land that brought us reliable components really, really doesn’t like skidding, and Barney Marsh lays out the latest in brain injury research – and why we should be paying attention. Plus a French tete-a-tete at speed, undiscovered British Columbia, the Brit you’ve probably never heard of who’s built the cross-country course that’ll decide the next Olympic champion in Tokyo, and the usual insight and commentary from our columnists. You’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?”. Well, do ya, punk?
- Awful Hand – taking a punt on a daft name
- Boats and Hoes – Scandiwegian female bike fest inspiration
- Turning Japanese – rethinking trail etiquette
- Downhill Duel – Bruni’s scalpel vs. Pierron’s sledgehammer
- Concussion Roulette – twisting my melon, man
Guaranteed slop-free. Batteries not included (or required).