New EU VAT rules from 1st July 2021: we’re currently unable to accept orders from customers resident in the EU. No other countries are affected. We’re working on a solution and hope to be able to resume EU orders soon. Thanks for your patience!
Cranked #22 is our ‘feed your curiosity’ issue. We take a trip to South Africa’s wine region to do stuff with bikes that’s best tackled, frankly, with a clear head, Tym Manley celebrates a 90s racer who was years ahead of his time, eBikes come of age with the start of a new race series, and we talk to three riders about their life-changing accidents – and what they’re doing about life in a wheelchair. Plus building trails and community in the desert, a magical history trail tour, why dropper posts are upside down, and the longest journey ever to buy an ice cream. Probably.
- Darkfest – the art of nudging boundaries
- Falling Up – when guardian angels look the other way
- A Blaze of Glory – a young star’s legacy, 25 years on
- Oh Man – building trails and community in the desert
- Bikes and Trousers – when droppers are uppers, and other stories