Cranked #24 is our ‘so that was the zombie apocalypse, was it?’ issue. Andrew Findlay takes a trip down memory lane in central America, Cass Gilbert finds solace in a route to the beach and Dan Wynn sets off to conquer over 200 Lake District summits with an old bike and some home-made panniers. Meanwhile, Sven Martin goes slowly mad in a Kiwi hotel room, Cranked’s writers pontificate on a year of viral riding and Tom Hill discovers how trail centres saved British mountain biking.
- On Any Given Thursday – BMXers and MTBers unite in The Shire
- Desert Song – the sound of silence
- Sven 14 Years… in 14 Days – the fruits of two weeks’ isolation and 14 years at the sharp end
- Three – checking our privilege
- Wainwrights – so many summits, so little time