New EU VAT rules from 1st July 2021: we’re currently unable to accept new orders from customers resident in the EU. No other countries are affected and existing EU subscribers will continue to receive their copies as usual. We’re working on a solution and hope to be able to resume EU orders soon. Thanks for your patience!
Cranked #26 is all about challenging preconceptions. Steve Peat lets us into his home and gives us a guided tour of some of his favourite bits of mountain bike memorabilia, while Henry Iddon meets the women and men putting their lives on the line to rescue injured riders and Antony de Heveningham speaks to two racers fighting for acceptance as trans women. Meanwhile Jon Sparks blows apart some e-mtb assumptions, Scott Beaumont wins in 60 seconds and Markus Stitz finds a challenging ride on his doorstep. Nudge your boundaries.
- Newnham – a little slice of England that is forever mtb racing
- Boundaries – bureaucracy-inspired route-finding in Scotland
- Rescue: When doves fly -no rider left behind
- Being Gary Fisher – bikes ‘n’ drugs ‘n’ rock ‘n’ roll
- Trans – we need to talk: racers gonna race