Issue five is full of good stuff – we’ve crammed in more features than ever before:
• Hack Bike Derby – klunker redux, Somerset style: mud, axes, fire and bike geekery
• USE. Me – the British component designer you’ve probably never heard of
• Canada, meh! – trail meccas don’t always deliver
• Confessions of a bike tester – the unvarnished truth
• Wilderness – what is it, why does it matter, and do bikes have a place there?
Plus Unicorn Poo, tidy trails and the importance of remembering where we’ve come from. Oh, and a very obvious typo on the opening spread (Cranked team in ‘we’re human too’ shocker). All of which adds up to essential summer reading, even if we do say so ourselves…