Issue six is our go-anywhere, do-anything issue:
• Out to Mongolia – here be dragons. And wide open spaces
• DMR – you’re as old as you feel. Might as well jump
• Why not? – 200 miles, 22,000 feet, 15 1/2 hours. But why?
• The value of W – how much is a DH race win really worth?
• Cutting Edge – steely determination to ride
Plus finding solace in pedal pushing, the unseen face of trail maintenance, why frame design hasn’t come as far as you probably think it has, and a whole lot of pontificating on the number ten.