Issue #7 has a little bit of everything that we love about mountain biking in it; a compendium of goodness, if you like.
• In Deep – rectangles of reality, to order. The life of a pro snapper
• Those Dashed Lines – dragon chasing in the mist. Mapping reality
• Callaghan Reigns in Wicklow – Caffeinated flying Irishman
• Lotus Flower – the state of enduro, from our man on the inside
• Hall of Fame – ultra-endurance: it’s all in the mind, apparently
Plus home trail skills, why you shouldn’t judge a workshop by its calendar, divine trail building, French youngsters off the leash and the usual blend of irreverent commentary and insightful blather. It’s a good ‘un.