Issue #8 is the portage issue. Because, y’know, sometimes you have to work a little to get to the good bits (though we’ve done the hard work for you).
• Ghost Footsteps – The path best trodden: Spanish Pyrenean spirits
• It, Robot – ultimate custom aerospace nerdishness. From Wales
• Shirt off my Back – if these threads could talk. The story behind the jersey
• Riding the Wave – getting cold and wet with Frog, in search of Olympic glory
• Erosion – a rolling tyre gathers no moss. But it might take some trail with it
Plus Hans is 50 (no way!), genuine undiscovered Himalayan trails, the best of the Interweb in print, why beer is an essential part of riding… and all the usual scurrilous opinion, insightful writing and gorgeous images that you’d expect from Cranked. Get 2017 off to a great start…