Issue #9 is the people issue – over 40 individuals helped us put it together. It’s also got dinosaurs, some big trucks and a whole load of really great riding in it. Because, you know, variety and all that.
• Flow – the path of least resistance. Not necessarily obvious
• Graft – trail centre brains and Braund. Politics and policy
• Vorsprung durch Volk – SRAM’s people-powered German powerhaus
• Last Generation – where have all the riders gone?
• Boomtown – mean and dirty streets. Mountain biking goes urban
Plus solitude and sheepdogs in Georgia’s Caucasus, all out of puff in the pits, the mountain bike refugee… and a bunch more opinion, insight and conjecture. It’s unmissable…